The next writing prompt in “God Is My Happy Place” is
“Words are powerful. Which 5 words are among your favorites?”
I have quite a few. Words are one of my favorite things. We’ll see if I can narrow it down to 5.
- Plethora- I just love the way the word sounds. The definition can take it to a negative meaning, but I still like the word. Synonyms for this word include overabundance, overflow, surplus, many, plenty, much. Those are the more positive ones. I suppose it depends on how the word is used.
- Grace- because I need it everyday
- Photograph- another one I like the sound of.
- Spreadsheets-because I enjoy creating a good spreadsheet. I’m not good at all the formulas, but I like it for organization of information and filtering through that information. And since I like lists of things, they are perfect for that. This word brings a smile to my face.
- Naphtali-It is a name in the Bible. I’m not sure I’m pronouncing it right. But I love the way it sounds in my head.