This is a difficult time for us all & many have been struck by tragedy. My prayers are with all of you during this time.
I wanted to write this post & share the blessings in my life at this time & encourage you to find the blessings in your life no matter how small. It is my hope that it would brighten your day, when you see the blessings around you.
Even though crazy stuff is happening all around, God is still blessing me. I would also imagine that He is blessing you in some way.
Here are some of the ways that God is blessing me.
1. He has brought me peace in a crazy time.
2. He is giving me rest. I feel like I’m getting a vacation from all the things, all the events, all the obligations.
3. I got to start working from home, which I have wanted to do for a while now. I was a little nervous, at first, about the transition and getting the equipment home and set up, but after I got it home, it was all fine. I am enjoying it so much, I don’t want to go back to the office. I get to stay in my pj’s and work. I don’t have to put on shoes. I’ve got my own little work-space that I’ve created. The commute is amazing. I’m praying that I don’t have to go back to the office, when this is over.
4. I’m getting more time to read, write, & organize the house. Time to think about the future & focus on priorities. Decide what changes need to be made.
5. I get to see my husband a lot more than usual. The schedule isn’t quite so busy.
6. Our pastors are doing a Facebook live every morning (5 minutes) and evening (30 minutes) while this is going on. Church service is on Facebook live as well. This has helped me keep my focus in the right place. They are also utilizing Zoom for other events, such as women’s Bible study & youth events. I could get caught up in the chaos around me, but God has helped me keep my focus on the positive and the blessings. If you need some encouragement, check our church out. On Facebook, go to the One Church Scottsdale page & all the videos are there and there will be more to come. https://www.facebook.com/onechurchscottsdale
I hope you all have a blessed day! Sending virtual hugs!
I do encourage you to take a moment and look around you for the blessings in your life.