The next writing prompt for “God is My Happy Place” is
“Family. There’s really nothing quite like it. What are 5 things you love about your family?”
I love my family. They are amazing.
1. My family has patience with me and doesn’t make me feel like I’m a mistake. This is valuable to me, because there aren’t a lot of people in this world that I feel that comfortable with.
2. My family is supportive of me in my endevours. Even when I think they won’t be, they are. I have a way of turning my own worst fears into what I think that others think/feel. Even when there is ample evidence to the contrary. They still support me and prove me wrong every time.
3. My family prays for me. This is so important. I need all the prayers I can get. It is comforting to know that people talk to God about me and my well being.
4. My family has taught me to keep on walking and to persevere. Even when negative things happened to take the wind out of their sails, they have prayed, relied on God, and persevered.
5. My family is forgiving and gracious. They have always stood by me and loved me anyway when I mess up. Even when I was hard to love and making bad choices.
Thank you so much for loving me.