I would like to start off by thanking Gail Loves God for the nomination & congratulations on your own award.
Her blog is incredible. She has a current series of blogs about Gifts 2017. I enjoy reading her point of view.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
My questions for you are:
1. How did you hear about WordPress?
I was looking for tips on how to start a blog. I found a really well-written blog that mentioned WordPress & how easy it was to use & gave me more control of my content than a lot of others. So I made my decision for WordPress.
2. How old were you when you used the computer for the first time?
I don’t remember a specific age, but sometime during elementary. The earliest thing I remember doing on the computer was playing The Oregon Trail.
3. Is this your first Liebster Award?
4. Do you know how to cook? What’s your best recipe?
Yes. cooking is one of my hobbies. I don’t know that I have a best recipe. I love to experiment & try different recipes. I don’t make the same recipe more than once, as a general rule. So many great recipes, so little time.
5. What season is it where you live?
6. Do you like Candy Canes?
7. What’s the first car you’ve ever had?
My first care was a 1991 Chevy S-10
8. DO you have a pet?
9. What’s your favorite hymn?
10. What year did you get your first cellphone?
I don’t remember a specific year, but it was my early twenties. So that would make it somewhere around 1996-1999.
11. What’s one of your favorite things about God’s love?
That He is patient with me & never gives up on me.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I like to read biographies
- I’ve had several different types of jobs in my life. I’ve driven a truck, I’ve been a licensed counselor, I’ve worked at Walmart & a convenience store, I’ve worked in a couple of factories. I currently work processing enrollments/accounts at a Medicare part D plan & I’m a Tupperware consultant.
- I am an introvert.
- I’ve been married for 10 yrs.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I am a child of God.
- I like to play Mario Party with my husband.
- I’m 5’2″.
- I like to learn historical facts.
- I like adult coloring books.
- I really like hot chocolate.
- A Clear Window
- Sweet Aroma
- Matthew Winters (Comeback Pastor)
- Brandon J Adams
- Amazing Tangled Grace
- Running the Race
- Lines of Lazarus
- Walking in Christ
- B is for Blessed
- 1 Timothy 4:12 Girl
- C.C. Brown
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is your favorite item that you own & why?
- What is your best life memory?
- What is a hobby you enjoy doing (other than blogging)?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
- What is one thing you would like God to do in your life in 2018?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a job outside of blogging? If so, what is it?
- What is your favorite thing to read?
- What is one thing you are thankful for?
- What was your first job?